Important Information on the NAQC Annual Survey 2012!
Friday, January 18, 2013
Posted by: Natalia Gromov
A few weeks ago we have provided you with a preliminary PDF and Word versions of the NAQC Annual Survey 2012 instrument. Please note that the final versions are now available online. Please take a few moments to review them in preparation for the electronic survey launch on January 23. The following changes have been made to the instrument:
Please don’t forget to join one of the The Annual Survey of Quitlines Training Webinars held on Wednesday, January 23 and Thursday January 24. We strongly recommend that all quitline staff who will be involved with the survey attend one of the webinars since questions have changed from last year’s survey.
- The order of survey questions 47-54 (MDS Information/Tobacco User Demographics) has been changed slightly so all of the Canada-specific items are now grouped together, and all of the US-specific items are grouped together.
- Headers have been added indicating how to get help if needed
- Questions 21 and 23, instructions were changed: first paragraph last line "row b” was changed to "row c”
- Q28, "not applicable” was added as a response option
- Q30, "don’t know/not sure” was added as a response option
- Required questions are indicated with an asterisk (*)
During this 90-minute training webinar, participants will:
Click on the link below to access the webinar agenda (slides will be posted to the 2012 Annual Survey page):
- understand the major topics covered by the 2012 NAQC annual survey
- understand the major changes from the 2011 survey
- access the web data collection system and enter data
- find out where to get help if they have questions or concerns about the survey, or have technical difficulties with the web data collection system, and
- review how survey data will be used by NAQC and made available to the larger quitline community.
Wednesday, January 23rd
3:30 – 5:00 PM EST
Thursday, January 24th
12:30-2:00 PM EST
If you have technical questions, please contact the administrator for the event, Natalia Gromov at 800-398-5489 ext 701 or e-mail. For more information related to the content of the webinar, please contact the event organizer, Jessie Saul.