TIPS 2014 CAMPAIGN UPDATE
Thursday, September 11, 2014
Posted by: Natalia Gromov
The paid portion of the 2014 Tips national media buy ended this past Sunday, September 7th. We hope you have been able to leverage this campaign presence throughout the summer.
We greatly appreciate your hard work and extra efforts! We usually don’t know about your efforts unless you let us know. Please let your Project Officer know about your efforts to date to support, leverage and extend the reach of the Tips campaign and the 50th Anniversary Surgeon General’s Report on Smoking and Health (SGR50). We are hoping to receive information about all of your 2014 efforts and activities to date by next Friday, September 19th. We have included the tracking form here for your convenience.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you to extend the reach of this campaign or help in any other way related to your program’s efforts. Thank you for all of your hard work and extra efforts!
Tips Campaign Resources
We encourage you to access and use all of the information and resources on the Tips Campaign Web site.
The Tips Campaign Resources page has information and resources available including buttons and badges, videos, social media content, print ads from the campaign, and more, often tailored for specific audiences.
The Partner Web Pages contain tailored information and resources for:
· Partners and Public Health Professionals – including a Tips campaign overview flyer and PowerPoint presentation with talking points, as well as other campaign resources you can download and use.
· Health Care Providers – including dental professionals, health care professionals and pharmacists. This section also includes FAQs for health care providers – including quitline FAQs, and “Talk With Your Health Care Team” posters for download and use.
· Faith-Based Organizations (FBO) – including ideas and resources for faith leaders and faith-based groups and organizations to use to help members of their community quit smoking.
Upcoming Tips Campaign Information
· We will keep you informed about our 2015 Tips campaign efforts.
· We are also planning to share our 2016 Tips campaign ad participant recruitment materials soon.