Webinar - Building Excellence in Evaluation: Examples in Chronic Disease Prevention from Alabama
Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Posted by: Natalia Gromov
The Alabama Department of Public Health and Washington University in St. Louis are presenting a satellite conference on evidence-based public health practices including program evaluation on July 14:
Building Excellence in Evaluation: Examples in Chronic Disease Prevention from Alabama
Program objectives include the following:
1. Introduce the Brownson evidence-based public health (EBPH) framework.
2. Provide an overview of types of program evaluation.
3. Describe the ADPH WISEWOMAN evaluation framework.
4. Share lessons learned from ADPH Quitline evaluations.
5. Identify benefits and uses of qualitative program evaluation approaches.
6. Promote the online availability of EBPH training modules for further learning.
Register for the upcoming satellite conference and live webcast, Building Excellence in Evaluation: Examples in Chronic Disease Prevention from Alabama. This program will be broadcast on Tuesday, July 14, 2015; 10:00-11:30 a.m. (Central Time).
To see the conference flyer for this program click here.
To register for this program click here.
To view all upcoming programs, visit our website: www.adph.org/alphtn
Source: Alabama Public Health Training Network