October 13 Webinar - eReferral Training Webinar: The Structure of eReferral Messages
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Posted by: Natalia Gromov
You are invited to NAQC’s training webinar on “The Structure of eReferral Messages” on Tuesday, October 13 at Noon ET. This webinar is the second in a series of five training webinars designed to help participants enhance their eReferral knowledge and capacity. Join us as we learn:
1. What “the structure of eReferral messages” means in the context of eReferral
2. How to describe the NAQC standard recommendation for message structure
3. The definition of Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) and the uses for consolidated CDA (cCDA) templates for messages
4. The differences between cCDA Document Templates - (Header, CCD, Progress Note)
5. The meaning of NAQC eReferral Data Set and Qualified Registries
6. The structure of quitine Feedback Reports
The background material for this webinar is NAQC’s new eReferral Guide, which will be distributed on Friday, October 2nd!
Funding for this webinar series is provided by Pfizer Independent Grants for Learning & Change with support from Smoking Cessation Leadership Center.