RFP Announcement - The Vermont Department of Health (VDH), Vermont Tobacco Control Program (VTCP)
Friday, January 15, 2016
Posted by: Natalia Gromov
The Vermont Department of Health (VDH), Vermont Tobacco Control Program (VTCP) is requesting proposals in order to select the most qualified applicant to provide statewide, integrated telephone and web-based tobacco use cessation services that can also be used separately, with both services incorporating nicotine replacement therapy (NRT), and text messaging to assist tobacco users in quitting.
Proposals will be accepted through February 5, 2016, from companies or organizations that demonstrate the following minimum requirements:
· Two years of demonstrated experience and success in providing both telephone based cessation counseling and on-line cessation based services.
· Successful experience in serving as a contractor for a State Quitline responding to calls which originate from 1-800-QUIT-NOW.
· Experience in dosing and supplying tobacco users with dual therapy NRT (in the form of nicotine patch, gum or lozenge among other products per contractor experience) in a timely manner.
· Demonstrated experience with text messaging support services.
· Contractors who have an active membership in the North American Quitline Consortium (NAQC).
The RFP is posted on the Vermont Business Registry and Bid System website at: