NAQC Launches a New Quitline Map!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Posted by: Natalia Gromov
NAQC is excited to announce the launch of the new quitline map and profiles. We thank our members for their input and feedback during the redesign process.
Where is the new quitline map located?
1. Quitline Map Icon on the NAQC homepage;
2. Direct link – http://map.naquitline.org/
What are the main changes to the quitline map?
1. The fresh and new look of the quitline map and its profiles;
2. Real-time reporting function that lets you run reports on: free and discounted cessation medication, quitline administration and financing, web-based services, specialized material, service providers as well as print all profiles for US and Canada;
3. Four new sections on the profiles: provider referral program, smoke-free laws, tobacco tax rates, and quitline metrics;
4. Inclusion of tooltips- little blue icons on each profile – with additional context and explanatory information;
5. Updating function allows designated staff at each quitline to update their information in real-time.
We hope you find the redesigned map and profiles useful. Please send us your feedback!
Note: quitline map requires Adobe Flash Player 10.0. If you do not have the player installed, please click HERE to download and install it.
Project Background Information and Designated Profile Manager Materials
For background information and training materials please visit the Quitline Map TA page.