Program Eval Position at Free & Clear
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Posted by: Natalia Gromov
Free & Clear®, a national leader in behavior change programs that combine online learning with phone-based coaching, is looking for a Program Evaluator for our Clinical and Behavioral Sciences department.
In this position you will manage day-to-day behavioral health program evaluation activities and deliverables for external and internal clients. Plan, develop, coordinate, and conduct program evaluations, including study design, survey development, statistical analysis, and report production and presentations.
This position is focused on two main skill sets: program evaluation and project management.
Main Job Duties:
· Plan, develop, coordinate, and conduct evaluations for Free & Clear’s tobacco cessation and weight management programs within time and budget constraints. Develop project protocols, track and manage project schedules and budgets.
· Design assessment tools and develop analytic plans to support program evaluation projects.
· Write program evaluation reports based on outcome data that will be delivered directly to internal and external clients.
· Provide directly or through expert consultation database and program design, data management, data extraction and analysis for program evaluation.
· Statistical analysis of evaluation deliverables using SAS.
· Assist in client contract negotiation as it pertains to evaluation deliverables. Conduct needs assessments for and with client as required to develop program evaluation plans and write evaluation plan proposals. Develop and implement plan to ensure fulfillment of deliverables.
· Plan, coordinate, and manage evaluation report production deliverables to external clients. Accountable for meeting deliverable deadlines.
· Play key role in analysis of, and improvements to, current processes and deliverables, including survey design, methodologies/best practices, statistical analyses, and reports, in an effort to maximize value to clients.
· Synthesize and report findings to Free & Clear leadership and other interested parties including marketing & sales and business development staff.
Education and Experience Required:
· Masters-level training and credentials (doctorate level strongly preferred) in a relevant field (e.g., program evaluation, public health, epidemiology, psychology, applied research, statistics, business analytics) are required.
· Three to five years of relevant job experience.
Skills and Experience:
· Exhibits independent judgment, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to set and manage priorities, creative problem solving, and flexibility in variety of team situations.
· Dynamic and proactive personality, eager to learn new systems and create relationships with key stakeholders.
· Self-motivated, driven to deliver results.
· Focused on identifying areas of uncertainty or questionable results, and pursuing understanding of what is really going on.
· Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced, results-oriented corporate setting.
· Excellent organizational and priority management skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Possess highly developed executive presentation skills and style.
· Solid understanding of health care reporting and evaluation; preferred knowledge of tobacco prevention/cessation, weight management, and/or physical activity issues.
· Must be abstinent from tobacco and nicotine.
· Familiarity with analysis and programming in SAS.
· Demonstrated commitment to a healthy lifestyle preferred
Please submit resume or CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.