Update on NAQC FY2011 Annual Survey Process
Wednesday, December 07, 2011
Posted by: Natalia Gromov
Thanks to those of you who completed the budget questions for the survey earlier this fall. The remainder of the FY2011 survey will be fielded in the last half of January, 2012 and will also be fielded using Survey Monkey. A few key items to note about the FY2011 survey:
- The survey will be fielded in the last half of January 2012 to avoid the holiday season and preparation for New Year call volume increases.
- The number of questions will be greatly reduced compared to previous years' surveys. For US quitlines, we will be accessing data from the CDC's National Quitline Data Warehouse to avoid duplicating the questions we are asking quitlines to answer. Canadian quitlines will have a few additional questions to answer.
- The survey questionnaires are being provided in advance of the survey launch date so quitlines have adequate time to work with their service providers and plan for the data reports that may need to be generated in order to provide answers to the questions being asked.
- To view the questionnaire for US quitlines, click here.
- To view the questionnaire for Canadian quitlines, click here.
- Because the survey will be fielded using Survey Monkey, only one person from each quitline should complete the survey. If you need to consult multiple people to obtain the data you need, we encourage you to circulate the PDF version of the survey in advance, collect all of the data in one place, and then complete the survey at one time. Alternatively, you can complete an electronic or paper version of the survey, and submit your responses to NAQC by email, fax, or mail.
If you have any questions or concerns about the survey process or instrument, please contact Jessie Saul, NAQC's Director of Research, at firstname.lastname@example.org.