FDA Center for Tobacco Products Research Program: Expanding the Research Base for Tobacco Product Regulation February 29, 2012 Center for Tobacco Products, Room 020B 9200 Corporate Blvd, Rockville, MD 20850
The purpose of this free public meeting is:
- Discuss FDA's Center for Tobacco Products Research Program priorities across a broad array of disciplines.
- Increase awareness of barriers and challenges to conducting tobacco product regulatory research.
- Discuss how federal agencies can coordinate tobacco product research.
- Identify how non-government organizations can contribute to advancing tobacco product research.
- Mobilize researchers that are new to regulatory tobacco product research.
The agenda and live meeting webcast information will be posted when available.
To read details regarding the February 29 webcast of a public meeting, "FDA’s Center for Tobacco Products Research Program: Expanding the Research Base of Tobacco Product Regulation,” visit:
Who Should Attend?
Scientific and medical experts and other interested participants from all sectors public and private interested in regulatory tobacco product research.
Registration is free and on a first-come, first-serve basis. Early registration is recommended. Seating is limited.
Please provide contact information including name, title, affiliation, address, email address, and telephone number. Registrants will receive a confirmation.
Onsite registration on the day of the workshop will be based on space availability. If registration reaches maximum capacity, FDA will post a notice closing registration for the workshop at http://www.fda.gov/TobaccoProducts/default.htm1
If you need special accommodations because of disability, please contact Lucinda Miner, below, at least seven days before the workshop.
Lucinda L. Miner, Ph.D.
Office of Science
Source: Allison C. Hoffman, Ph.D., Office of Science Center for Tobacco Products/FDA