NAQC thanks all members and partners who have attended NAQC Conference 2015, The Future of Quitlines: Refining and Redefining Our Practices for Success! which took place on August 17thand 18thin Atlanta, Georgia.
AGENDA (PDF/Print Version)
ONLINE AGENDA (including files of all presentations)
ACKNOWLEDGING THE IMPORTANT CONTRIBUTIONS OF MEMBERS
Through participation in the conference’s break-out sessions, opening, luncheon and closing plenary sessions, networking sessions, and ample opportunities for sharing with and learning from colleagues, attendees achieved the following learning objectives:
- Engaged in discussions with colleagues and experts from the quitline community, as well as guests from broader tobacco control and chronic disease fields, with a focus on factors that impact the effectiveness and reach of quitlines;
- Developed concrete strategies for addressing changes in the healthcare landscape, populations that need services, treatment options, products, funding and technologies that may transform quitline practice, protocols and our common research agenda;
- Articulated the value of quitlines as a central component of comprehensive tobacco cessation treatment coverage and tobacco control policy efforts;
- Strengthened the quitline community’s knowledge and application of best and promising practices; and
- Participated in the generation of new research questions informed by dialogue about current experience from the quitline practice community, findings from the research community and issues important to partners in tobacco control, chronic diseases and health systems.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you at next NAQC conference!