Since 2004, NAQC has conducted a survey of quitlines in North America. The information collected in the survey advances our understanding of quitline operations and services. By sharing information about quitline financing, counseling interventions, medication provision, utilization, staffing and evaluation, quitlines contribute greatly to the field. Aggregate results are shared with the quitline community and partners and help achieve NAQC's mission of promoting evidence based quitline services across diverse communities in North America.
ANNUAL SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED! EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE!
FY2012 Annual Survey instrument is now closed. Thanks to everyone for your time
and effort completing it! If you have not yet completed your survey, please
request an extension from firstname.lastname@example.org
as soon as possible to ensure your survey remains open. All tools, as well
as the Microsoft Word and PDF versions of the survey, questions and answers,
and the link to the survey monkey data entry form are available below. For
additional questions, or to request a copy of your survey responses, please
contact Jessie Saul, Director of Research, at email@example.com.
Online Survey Instrument
For the Word version of the survey, click here (revised as of January 18, 2013).
For the PDF version of the survey, click here (revised as of January 18, 2013).
FY2012 NAQC ANNUAL SURVEY TRAINING WEBINARS TOOK PLACE ON JANUARY 23 & 24, 2013!
NAQC hosted two identical webinars to prepare members for the FY2012 Annual Survey of Quitlines. During these 90-minute training webinars, participants:
- reviewed the major topics covered by the 2012 NAQC annual survey
- reviewed the major changes from the 2011 survey
- accessed the web data collection system and enter data
- found out where to get help if they have questions or concerns about the survey, or have technical difficulties with the web data collection system, and
- reviewed how survey data will be used by NAQC and made available to the larger quitline community.
Q&A - New! Updated on March 27, 2013!