Since 2004, NAQC has conducted a survey of quitlines in North America. The information collected in the survey advances our understanding of quitline operations and services. By sharing information about quitline financing, counseling interventions, medication provision, utilization, staffing and evaluation, quitlines contribute greatly to the field. Aggregate results are shared with the quitline community and partners and help achieve NAQC's mission of promoting evidence based quitline services across diverse communities in North America.
FY2013 NAQC ANNUAL SURVEY RESULTS WERE PRESENTED BY WEBINAR
Date: Wednesday, Mach 11
During this webinar, participants learned:
- about the state of quitline funding, service delivery, sustainability activities, utilization, and evaluation for Fiscal Year 2013, as well as identified trends over time
- about how NAQC will use FY13 Annual Survey data, plans for sharing and posting data online, and quitline opt-out abilities
- about next steps for the survey and other data collection initiatives.
During this 60-minute training webinar, that took place on February 24, 2014, participants:
- Understood the major topics covered by the 2013 NAQC annual survey;
- Understood the major changes from the 2012 survey;
- Accessed the web data collection system and entered data;
- Found out where to get help if they have questions or concerns about the survey, or have technical difficulties with the web data collection system; and,
- Reviewed how survey data will be used by NAQC and made available to the larger quitline community.
The survey opened on February 27, 2014 and closed on April 11, 2014
. You can find the survey tool files below.
2013 SURVEY RESULTS
A webinar will be held on March 11, 2015 where the results and benchmarking data from the survey will be presented. Please check back after March 11 for presentation slides.
For all general, technical, and content related survey questions please e-mail email@example.com
or call 800-398-5489 ext. 701.