Quitline Map Redesign Background Information In September of 2010, NAQC launched a redesigned
quitline map and individual profiles for each quitline, available at www.naquitline.org/map
. One individual -
designated profile manager- was identified from each state, province and
territory to serve as the main person to handle the content of the quitline’s
profile page and become NAQC’s main contact for information related to the
quitline map. Unique username and password were distributed to the profile
managers on August 31, 2010 and a training webinar took place on September 1,
2010. The map was publicly launched on September
How to Make Changes to Your Quitline Profile?
1. Access the quitline map - http://map.naquitline.org/.
2. Click on your state/province/territory located on the map. This will open your profile in a separate window.
3. On your profile page, click on the "click here to edit your profile” link located on the bottom right corner of the page to access the administrative portal.
4. Please type in your unique username and password (provided in an e-mail on August 30, 2010). If your have misplaced your login information, please contact Natalia Gromov at 800-398-5489 ext 701 or email@example.com.
Note: The username and
password for the profile are different from your membership login information.
5. When making changes to each tab on the profile, please remember to click on "save tab to profile” button to save your changes.
Profile Manager Materials from the Training Webinar PowerPoint Presentation Webinar Summary
Technical Assistance Contact
Natalia Gromov at 800-398-5489 ext 701 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: NAQC makes
changes to the profiles twice a year which include updates to the smoke-free
laws, taxes, and annual survey data. NAQC also sends out reminders to profile
managers on a bi-annual basis encouraging them to keep the profile information